Sunday

Sunday - the day of rest

well it used to be a day of rest. When I was younger I remember that every Sunday afternoon and evening we would all sit down and watch the football on T.V., the folks would have a snooze, it would be salad for tea and an evening of the family being together. I am not sure what has happened but for me Sundays are usually rushing around getting everything ready for work the next day, catching up with last minute shopping and only chilling from around 6.00p.m. I am the only one who doesn't chill on a Sunday??

Having said that, today will be a lovely rest as I am off to Peterborough and spending the day with Gina. As it's my birthday at the end of the week Paul has told me to treat myself to some goodies as well.....now what do I want, how exciting.

Here is another card from the Sense of Time stamp set (S.U.). I did quite a few cards with this set. I used creamy caramel, naturals ivory and close to cocoa ink and card...the background and clock face was stamped with the large Sanded Stamp first.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Looks very classy Tracey. I hope you are enjoying your day with Gina :o)
Jackie xx