Sunday

Sunny Sunday


Yesterday I shared a card that Lesley got us to make at our team get together well today, this is the card that Elizabeth brought along with her for us to do. It is a double pocket card and once you know how to do it, it's quite easy. The card was lovely to make and a big thank you Elizabeth. Click here to see her blog if you want to have a peek at some of the lovely things that she can create, well worth a visit.

Have you all noticed my WOYWW card stand. Mr. D made them for everyone, what a star. Dont know what I am on about with WOYWW, have a look at this, it should explain all

Today I am off into town to change some clothes that I purchased a couple of weeks ago, I dont know why I got them as I dont like them....typical me then its to continue with the yakky inserts ready for the well dressings but at least I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Have a lovely Sunday

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, lovely card and colours :o)
Like you, I have loads of inserts to do but not today, got a crad or two I want to experiment with :o)
Jackie xx

Elizabeth said...

Just wanted so say thank you for the lovely comments about my card Tracey :) and for visiting my blog too X x