Thursday

Weddings, weddings, weddings


Here is one of the wedding style of cards I have made for the Well Dressing. For all those that have asked it's as Aston on Trent, Derbyshire on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th July so if you are in the area, please do come and say hello. Yesterday I managed to complete (with insert) 32 cards, I have another 41 cards all ready without inserts and that is my lot, I can do no more lol. In total that will be over 600 cards for the 2 days phew......It's great that my "to finish" boxes have been drastically reduced to half an A4 box and there is no point in me saying that I will do better next year because I know I wont lol.
I am going through all the lovely WOYWW blogs and wow, there are a lot of extremely clever people out there.... I must get ready for yet another busy day at my proper job. Thanks for having a read today and hope you enjoy whatever you are up to.
Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, I wondered if it was the Aston one. Unfortunately I will be at work on the Saturday and I am off to Viv's on the Sunday so I won't be there!
Love the cards :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

have a great time at the well dressing hope you do well - sorry I can't visit but have a wedding to attend :) best wishes Lesley x