Tuesday

Bags and Bags

Derby is expected to be very cold today, well it is November and it is Winter so I guess we just have to wrap up warm. I am told that we are expecting snow, yikes. Last year I made my first ever snowman and I do like to see everywhere covered in snow, my problem is that I am terrified of driving on it. In the past I have called on friends and relatives to take me to work if it has snowed and I have even wrapped up extra warm and walked to work, just because there is snow on the road. Hoping that the white stuff misses Derby.

I have been receiving some wonderful cards in the post lately, it is so nice when the postman brings you something you arent expecting.

This was made by Elvie, thank you so much it so cute.

And what do you think of this?

I have decided to make up little birthday card kits, an A5 box filled with card that I will score and print happy birthday on, lots of peel offs, stickers and bling and give them to the grandchildren from Christmas. They can then make their own birthday cards throughout the year and here is a bag that the A5 box will go in. Isnt it so cute? The flower is on a seperate pin. The photograph doesnt do it justice. If you would like to get a bag to fill as a christmas present or even for yourself, nip over to Anne's Blog and leave her a message as Anne is happy to make up lots more of these. I will show you the other ones over the week.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely, snow free, day.

Tracey

No comments: