Saturday

Saturday, snow and searching

YEAH its Saturday, the weekend has arrived. I hope that everyone reading this has a great weekend ahead of them. I expect its all preperations for Santas visit for most of us. Did those of you in Derby peak outside yet? We have snow, although the weather forecast was for snow on Thursday, it didnt arrive. We were then told it would be here on Friday but no, they were wrong however its there this morning. I dont think its too bad but the freezing temperatures wont make walking or driving pleasant, so drive/walk carefully today.

I have lost my camera, well not lost, just misplaced. I have been turning the house upside down for well over an hour to no avail so I am going to stop looking and wait for it to jump out at me. As soon as it does I will post some pictures for you.

Have a lovely day, whatever you are up to and thanks for having a read.

Tracey

No comments: