Wednesday

Catching up


I thought I would show you a Christmas card that I made recently but forgot to post it on here. Its another one for my box. No sentiment as yet, I will put that on nearer the time but its one less to worry about in December. I have used Stampin Up! lovely as a tree stamp set for the branches, this set really is so versatile, along with my favourite Old Olive card stock.

I am not able to do too much, sit down for a while, get up and walk around for a while and then its lazing on the settee with my leg up to rest it. Getting tedious so I hope the hospital get in touch soon. I am still getting up during the night time and brrr its so cold and so quiet. I just have a walk around, make a drink, move my leg a bit and then go back to bed but in the morning, I am shattered.......

This picture is for Christiana, its a cake that I made. It was a normal victoria sponge but I punched out 3 stars from the Stampin' Up! star punch and put them on top of the cake before dusting it with icing sugar......another use for the punches.


Thanks for stopping by for a read today. Looking forward to reading your comments later. Have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cake Tracey and great idea for cake decoration :o)
So sorry you are still struggling, I hope you hear from the hospital very soon. Hugs.
Jackie xx

PanagiotisChristiana said...

Hey mum ur card is nice so is the cake xxx hope u feel better tdayxxx

Lesley said...

cake looks scrummy :) great card too best wishes Lesley x