Friday

Punched Card

Yippee its Friday, hope you all feel this way too.

I keep sharing all the cards with you that I have received because I dont have any of my own at the moment. I cant sit and craft as my knee gets rather painful after a few minutes but I am keeping myself busy catching up with programmes that I have recorded, chatting with all my visitors and just pottering. Sleeping is still a bit of a problem as I am not getting a full nights sleep but I am happy to say that my knee is improving.

Here is a card that I got from Lindsey. She has made this using lots of different punches, isnt it clever.

Thanks for having a read

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey. Yes, I am saying Yippee Friday because I break up this evening and don't have to go back to work until a week on Monday :o)
I hope your knee soon allows you to sleep better.
Jackie xx