Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings

Today we wake up to wall to wall sunshine, such a big difference to the weather yesterday, I guess that the lillies can go back outside then. We also wake up to the news of more volcanic ash, yikes. I remember all the disruption last time and wonder if it will be the same this time, I guess only time will tell.

I have had a bit of a lie in today which was well deserved, so its a very slow start to the day, lucky me. Yesterday was our eldest granddaughter's birthday and here is the card that I made for her.
I have been putting this little ted on the back of all my cards for the grandchildren, I think he is so cute

This is the card and envelope together, I do hope that she liked them. Paul got me 4 new stamps for my birthday and I have used a couple of them on Beth's card, stamped the card and used watercolours to colour it in. I was really happy with the result.

Today will be another busy one once the chores are out of the way and if the sun stays out, I will try and sit outside for an hour this afternoon.

Thank you so much for having a read, hope you have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Great idea to have the little teddy on the back of your cards :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card and sooooo cute best wishes Lesley x

Sue said...

Love the teddy Tracey he is sooooooo cute just hope blogger lets me leave comments today as yesterday he was being naughty again Luv Sue x