Sunday

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit

Did you remember to say yours this morning? I wonder where the saying came from? Apparently, if these are the first words you say in the morning of the first day of the month, you are supposed to be lucky throughout the whole of the month....we shall see.

I have had a lovely week and apologies for no blog updates. Paul has been home this last week and has hogged the computer but its been great having him around.

Here is a card that I have made today, it's a little pocket card (not sure what it's proper name is) and Lou showed us the basics of this card at our recent get away. Monica has a lovely card made using this stamp set and I have gone and cased it, I do hope you dont mind, here is the original from Monica.



I have used all Stampin Up goodies, which I shall list later on this evening.

I hope you have had a great day and thanks for having a read

No comments: