- I put my hairspray under my arms instead of deoderant
- The dishwasher has broken, flooded the kitchen. New one to arrive on Thursday.
- Was that because I used a washing machine tablet instead of a dishwasher tablet, dont think so.
- My sink got blocked in the kitchen.
- My fridge/freezer decided to leak, all over a cleaned kitchen floor. Not once, but twice.
- I went to make a cuppa and the tea bag pot was empty. I filled up teabag pot, put a teabag in cup and then mashed. Went to get milk from fridge and I hadnt put water in my cup, I had put it in my teabag pot....strong tea.
- Pauls car battery has died.
- I came home on Friday to a black cat in the house, I dont have a cat??? Took me ages to gt rid of him.
- The pond has lost most of its water but we dont know why.
- and the list could go on, and on and on
and still I am smiling and still things could be worse but they arent. Cup being half full and not half empty and all that.
On top of all the above, I cant believe that I forgot a birthday, and anniversary and forgot to take presents round for a new member of the family. Here is the birthday card that I made, a nice clean and simple one, with no fuss.
I have been having another play with Fresh Vintage Sale a bration stamp set, that is one of those that you get for free with a £45 order.
I just mat and layered it and think its quite nice. If you would like to get your hands on a Sale a Bration set, just give me a call on 01332 721877 and place an order for £45 or, why not host your own Stampin Up party before the end of March and who knows, you may be able to get the set/sets of stamps/12 x 12 papers for free. I still have a couple of dates free.
SAVE THE DATE OF 25th FEBRUARY please. If you are free for a few hours in the afternoon of Saturday, 25th February, why not come along to make a couple of cards at the make and take, have coffee and cake, enter the raffle and browse lots and lots and lots of cards on display. I am having a get together at St. Martins Church Hall, Allenton, Derby and it would be fantastic if you could join in the fun. I will post more details nearer the time.
Thanks for having a read today and hope you manage to stay warm