Saturday

It's the weekend

When life is rather hectic, something has to give and unfortunately, it was the blog ooops. Just to let you know that YES I am okay, my health is good, I am still off the cigarettes and YES YES YES, I lost weight at the FC. Thank you to everyone for getting in touch to see how I was, I just got caught up with normal everyday things and not enough time to blog.

Do you remember this card that I made last June,

Well I thought I would make another one in a similar style for this months Thank You cards using one of the Sale a Bration sets, Fresh Vintage


I made a little template using the square punch and just went over it with one of the daubers and blushing bride/pink piroutte ink. I then used the pens to ink up this lovely little stamp, gave it a big huff and viola. I made about 30 but they were so lovely and so quick to make. They are my thank you cards for the Stamperettes this month.

I also made a fantastic Clementines Cake, oranges and lemons. It is a really moist cake full of flavour. As I cut the cake, I could see little flecks of orange and the smell mmmmmmm


Marias blog tells you how to make this cake and it really is scrummy. My next one will be a chocolate cake.

Thanks for having a read on the cold, very very cold morning. For my girls in Cyprus, it's only -5.7 at the moment lol. Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I hopw you had a good night at Dabblers last night.
Beautiful cards, I do love the CAS look :o)
Jackie xx