Saturday

Yeah it's the weekend

It is Saturday YIPPEEE. What isnt so good is that I have been up since 03.20a.m. I dont know why I woke up so early but I will go back to bed for a few hours otherwise I will be shattered by lunchtime.
Here is a photo of a crafty afternoon that I had with friends a couple of weeks ago. We had a lovely time at Pam's house, thanks Pam.

Today I am getting all the final preperations finished for next Saturday's Crafty Afternoon. If you fancy a couple of hours with like minded people then perhaps you would like to come along to St. Martins Church Hall on Saturday 25th February. Doors open at 1.30 and its free entrance to a treasure hunt, lots of cards on display, grab a cuppa and some home baked cake, a SALE of Stampin' Up! products. There will be 2 make and take tables so you could sit and make a couple of cards (£1.00 per card), you can have a cuppa and browse through the catalogues, place an order if you wish. As Sale A Bration is on, you can get free stamp sets or free papers for every £45 that you spend. Come along and book a Stampin Up party in your home or if you fancy joining my Stampin Up team, come and see what its all about. It will be a lovely afternoon and it would be great to see you there. If you would like more details, please give me a ring on 01332 721877.

I have managed to have a play with a new stamp set from the Mini Catalogue, its called Perfect Postage and, it has a wonderful little postage stamp punch that goes with it.
and in a little more detail
Again I have used the In Colours, I cant get enough of them and those papers behind the card, they are part of the Sale A Bration set call Everyday Enchantment.

Thanks for having a read and hope your weekend will be as lovely as mine

No comments: