Sunday

All change

Good morning on this very cold Sunday and thanks for having a read of the blog.

 Well time ran away with me towards the end of last week having Katerina with me and I didnt get time to blog.  I didnt do any crafting just some reading, correcting, putting the world to rights oh and a little shopping, cooking and cleaning, usual stuff.

I also managed to get a lot of boxes emptied, oh yes, 8 of them to be precise.  I put things away, took things to the charity shop, a tip run and now I am selling bits and pieces on various internet sites phew. 

We also managed to get a lot further with the spare bedroom, which Katerina has called the "extra room".  Christiana has called this the 'Everything Room' and I love this name so, this is what it will now be known as.  It really does have everything in it from storage, to study, spare bed, coats etc. etc.  Here are a few photos of before, during and after.













 I have to continue painting the room cream and change the curtains but I am so pleased with it.  

I had a few birthdays last week and here is one of the cards that I sent.

It is using a retired Stampin' Up! stamp and I loved making these, speaking of which, today I am in the craft room.  I shall spend the majority of the day in there doing some cleaning, some setting up for crafty week and sorting more bits and pieces out.  I have quite a few retired stamp sets to sell and I have been in a quandary about selling them but I made the decision and looking for new homes they will be.

If you would like anything from Stampin' Up! I have a little order going in on Tuesday, just let me know and if you would like to do some crafting using Stampin' Up! products, please get in touch as it is crafty week next week.

Wishing you a lovely day and if you fancy a cuppa, want to look through the brochures or just feel like a natter, you know where I will be today.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

glad you fitted wardrobes are now fitted - family time is prescious best wishes Lesley