Monday

Monday, a new start to a new week

Good morning, and it really is a good morning.  I can hear the church bells in the distance, the sprinklers are on watering the lawns and the I can see the sea from where I am sitting, wonderful.

We have had a great few days, it is cooler than when we are normally here and I have even managed a paddle at the end of the day because I cant go out in the sun, that is a bit tricky. The girls are all great

This is one of the cards made last month. I am really pleased that this set is carrying over to the new catalogue that comes out later this week as there are still lots more that I want to do with it, when I can.

Need anything from Stampin' Up! card, sticky stuff or a stamp set? If you do please let me know before 8pm tonight and dont forget to check out the clearance items too.

PREORDERS being taken now, if there is anything that you would like from the new catalogue please do let me know before Wednesday 6pm. Not got a catalogue? I will be happy to send you one.

Thanks for having a read and have a great day, off for breakfast which has been cooked for me, I am really being looked after x







No comments: