Tuesday

Cat Punch


Good morning.  Is it as cold as yesterday? Probably so I shall wrap up warm today.  As it is Tuesday I am not the best so I will potter as and when I can and catch up on some TV shows.  I also have a major problem with my left knee, it is twice the size it should be, I cant walk on it and it is giving me pain all the time.  Lets hope that it vanishes tomorrow, just as quick as it came.

The last day of October and trick n treaters should be out later.  For the last 3 years I have had buckets full of sweets and no one has been to visit really so this year I decided not to.  You watch, I bet I will get lots of the tinkers tonight.




Here are some treats that I made for my lovely friends using the cat punch from Stampin' Up! and the retired curvy keepsake.  The acetates and vellums that I used are nearly 13 years old so I just had to use them up.

Well I have best get moving as I cant sit. If I sit for too long I cant get up.  Have a wonderful day and thank you for having a read x


No comments: