Thursday

Tags on Thursday

Good morning from a rather warm Derby.  I managed to get in the craft room last night and made a few tags, all Stampin' Up! card, punch and colours and a Snowman Stamp from my stash.

I have already purchased a few presents to sent to Santa in readiness for the twins coming home soon so I had to wrap them up and get them tagged too.  Now I just need somewhere to put them all.

It is Christmas card and chatter evening tomorrow night.  If you are local to Derby and fancy an evening in the company of like minded crafters, you are more than welcome to come along.  If you need venue details please get in touch.

Christianas trip to the hospital was very informative yesterday.  The doc was lovely and explained why she was there.  This Scleroderma could affect her internal organs, gut, stomach, bowels etc. and we need to know that this doc will help if this is the case.  A great visit.

 

Dont forget that you can still get some FREE papers in the SU offer of buy 3 and get 1 FREE.

Thanks for having a read today.  I hope you have a great Thursday and if you are passing this afternoon, please feel free to pop in for a cuppa.   Tracey x




No comments: