Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning.  Second attempt today to write this as Mr. Blogger has just deleted everything I previously wrote grrrr.

So what did I say, urmmm.....  Something about the strange weather we had yesterday and how pleased I was to chat to my friend in Belfast last night.  She and her family are safe.

A lovely Thank You card from Ian a fellow SU Demonstrator,

I loved the layout of this and may borrow the idea for a few of my own cards when I can do a bit more cutting.
Remember blendabilities?  Well the new and improved Blendabilites will be back on 1st November.  Stampin' Up! UK are giving away some so if you would like a chance to own some of your own, please nip HERE to their face book page.

Paul is about to put down the skirting board in his new building, he is well pleased with himself.  So it will be skirting down, carpet down and then the spare tables that I have had in the kitchen for the last 3 years will be moved out.  Wow, I am so looking forward to that.  If all goes according to plan, that could be this weekend but then you all know about me and plans....ooops.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x




No comments: