Wednesday

Sending Wishes Your Way

Good morning and it really is a good morning outside in Derby.  The weather is very mild so I may get chance to deadhead a few more plants and gather more seeds.  What I am going to do with the thousands I have collected goodness knows but it will all be fun I am sure.

So Pippa came and pippa went.  She arrived last Friday and we had a wonderful weekend with her and she left last night, until next time.

I havent been able to update the blog as my hands have been playing up and time just hasnt allowed so apologies.  I did manage to make this.
Old Olive Card with a Rich Razzleberry Matt followed by a piece of Petal Garden Designer paper   which I have stamped on a sentiment in Old Olive.

I have lots of wonderful patterned paper to use up so that is what I am doing.  If you need this paper stack (which I think you might do) it is part of the offer of buy 3 and get 1 free.  I have more samples of the paper if you would like to pop in and have a look at it tomorrow or Friday evening.  Just let me know and I shall pop the kettle on.

Thanks for having a read, hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x





No comments: