Monday

And so it begins

Good morning and a damp start to the day and new week.  Temperatures are a lot higher than this time last week outside as well as inside.

Today is supposed to be the day that the kitchen work starts.
 

It should have been last week but due to the bad weather and the builders girlfriend having a baby, things were put on hold.  So the kitchen is empty and I now how a dining living room, a kitchall, yes my hall is now my kitchen. 



Things will be a little awkward for a while but we will manage for the next 4 - 5 weeks.

I am in the craft room all day today....no suprise.  If you fancy coming over, please do.  We are going to be having a play with embossing.

Here is my card that I made for mum.
 
I tried lots of different stamps and colours with this and was finally happy when I did this.  More details tomorrow when I have another card to share with you.

Thanks for having a read, have a lovely day and hope to see you soon.  Tracey xx



No comments: