Monday

Monday morning

Good morning on this warmish day in Derby.  We had so much rain yesterday and last night that there is hardly any snow around now, phew.  I really dont like the snow.  It is lovely to look at but I cant get out when it snows as I have no confidence in driving on it.

Today is the day that the builders were due to start our new kitchen but because of the poor weather last week, they are delayed by a few days.  I am not sure when they will start but we are more or less ready for them.

We have had a good weekend, a girly meal out on Saturday with the family.  Loved the food and the company. Ollie took this photo of us all
And here is Ollie who is very camera shy
Christiana has had another chilled weekend and is still improving each day.  We shall see what the consultants say to her on Wednesday as she is hoping to go and get some warmth in Cyprus very soon and I cant blame her. 

The craft room has had a clean and some new additions.  I have looked at lots of things and sorted out lots of things too.

Some of the kitchen plants have moved in as I dont really know where else to put them.  They are looking good on the shelf though.

If you would like some 6x6 Stampin' Up! papers, a mixed selection per pack, you can get 15 sheets for £1 and if you purchase 5 packs this week,  you only pay for 4.  Please get in touch for more details.

Here is a card I have recently received in a swap that I took part in.
I think it is lovely and I just enjoy swaps so much as it gives me such a lot of inspiration to try things I havent done before.

If you are free later this afternoon or this evening and would like to collect any orders, have a browse through the sale table or pick up some of the 6x6 card that is on offer this week, please do call in.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x




No comments: