Monday

Truly Tailored Monday


Good morning, I hope everyone had a good weekend.  We had a bit more snow, quite a bit of ice and most plans scuppered but never mind. 

This week we shall be having a Truly Tailored week.  Truly Tailored is a stamp set with matching papers, ribbon, punch, buttons etc. in the Spring/Summer Catalogue and it is fantastic for mens cards.

Here is a card that was made by a fellow crafter using the set. 
I received this as part of a swap I did recently and it is lovely.  I hope to share more cards with you over the week.  And to end the week we shall have a crafty night using this set, as well as others.  There are just a couple of spaces available if you fancy crafting on Friday night. Please get in touch if you do.

ONLY 12 DAYS of Sale a Bration left.  There is still time to hold your own crafty get together in The Craft Room, still time to get your hands on some of the wonderful free items, still time to join my growing team and get lots of benefits and still time to pop over, have a cuppa and a crafty chat. 

The kitchen now has a new floor whoop whoop. The plumber came on Thursday and on Friday when I saw the radiators I mentioned to the builder that I thought they were too big.  I was correct so now the plumber has to come back today and sort them.  Along with him, the electrician is coming, the kitchen man is coming as well as the kitchen fitter so it is going to be a busy day.  I shall not be staying in the craft room, I hope to be included in all these conversations with the different chappies so that I know what is going on. 

Right, I best get in that shower, put cups in the conservatory and go and get the craft room warm.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x

No comments: