Friday

Day one of the rest of my life

Good morning today is the very first day of my retirement and what a day it is going to be.  Despite the weather we are going to Victoria Tea Room for lunch with Mum and Dad, it is Easter after all.  The first time Christiana has been in England during Easter.  It isnt as elaborate as Cyprus but we shall try and do something special each day.

Just look at this lovely egg that Sheila made for us.  Thank you so much. She has used the wonderful Tag Top Punch which is just so useful for many different things.


I cant tell you what amazing friends I have, I do feel truly blessed.

The kitchen is coming along nicely and despite a few hiccups which need to be addressed, I am sure it will be fantastic when it is finished.  One good piece of news is that we now have a sink whoop whoop.  No more using the bathroom sink nor the bath to rinse pots through.  That is a great advantage.  Washing is still being done at mums but on Tuesday, we should have all the electrics up and running.

Stamperettes has started.  If you havent yet passed on your order can you let me have it as soon as possible please.  I think this is so exciting.  The hostesses have been drawn and I shall be sending out an email to everyone who is in this series.  If you would like to find out more about the Stamperettes, do get in touch.

Here is a recent card made for the Anniversary of Rob and Nat.

I do like this stamp, it is a very old one and used quite often.  All the card and ink used were from Stampin' Up!

Right then, off to start my day and it is my bedroom that is getting the once over as well as to start the painting of the ceiling and the walls.....must go and buy the paint.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: