Monday

Bank Holiday Monday

Good morning and welcome not only a new week but a new month already.  Dont they just fly by?
I hope you had a good weekend.  Ours was spent painting the kitchen and having meals out, it wont be long before I start to compile a book - Eating out in Derby.

Lots of lovely folk had birthdays over the weekend.  I shall start the week by sharing the card that I made for Brother in Law.

And a bit of a close up
I think it was a bit dusty by the time he got it but he didnt mind.  I had a set of stamps in my stash and used Stampin' Up! card and colours to finish it all off.  He was very pleased with it, despite his team not doing so well on Friday night (Derby County).  I am very happy to show folks how to make this card, just get in touch and we can arrange a date.

I have to go and get some train tickets this morning for my weekend away and grab a few bits from the shop.  Then it is back to painting the kitchen before the builders, plumbers, electrician and kitchen fitters turn up tomorrow.  Thank you for having a read and I wish you a very happy Bank Holiday Monday xx




Product List

No comments: