Monday

Make Room Monday

Hi, thanks for popping in today, did you have a good weekend?  We did, putting more of the kitchen away etc. but we did manage to escape for a couple of hours yesterday.  We went to Denby Village Spring Fair and although the weather wasnt the best we did have a nice time.  Here is Christiana with her lunch

The weather has certainly picked up today, so much so that I have washing blowing on the line.  The only problem there is that it will need ironing later, yaks.

Here are this months Thank You cards which I loved making with the new slim card and envelopes.  If you havent seen them yet, they are worth checking out. 

I stamped the tree on the card once I had used the markers as as ink pad and coloured the stamp in.  A little play with the aqua painter, a sentiment and I am really happy with the result.  If you would like to have a go and make some cards like this, please get in touch.

Time to sort out a few crafty bits to put on the sale dresser on my make room Monday.  Have a great day x

No comments: