Friday

Lovely as a tree

Good morning and what a damp end to the week.  We have drizzle here in Derby but it wont spoil the day.  Christiana is still struggling but I am hoping that another day of rest and she should start to feel strong enough to do things again, we believe that it is the pleurisy that is the culprit still.

We have had a fantastic week of crafting and I have loved every minute of it.  I do feel so very blessed to have such wonderful friends.  Thank you to everyone for being there for me. The world has been put to rights, we have caught up with all the good news as well as bad and we can all manage until next month.

Lovely as a tree is an amazing stamp set.  It has been in the UK Stampin' Up! book for as long as I know and it has had a little bit of an airing.

Everyone loved this and the possibilities with this set are still endless.  I think I may be using it for some Christmas cards at our next get together.  To create this we used masks of photo copy paper and quite a bit of tape.  If you would like to have a go at making this why not get in touch and I would be very happy to show you how.

I am having a sale in the craft room.  There will be lots of things available for the next week so if you fancy a rummage and a look see please do pop in.  I shall be adding things daily from stamp sets to papers and cards and ink pads and, and, and......when it has gone, that is it.  I need to make room for some more cupboard doors.

Lots of new items will be available next week to order, new ink pads, bundles plus more.  I shall be sharing all this news with you and as always, the online shop is open and I am very happy to answer any queries you might have either in person over a cuppa or via email.

Right, it is Friday, I have that Friday feeling and will start with some pottering in the house.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: