Monday

The last day of April

Good morning.  A lovely start to a new week, quite mild out and no rain (yet). We had a right mixture of a weekend, all good of course.  Lots of visitors on Saturday to my little sale.  There are still a few bits and pieces left so if you fancy a cuppa this week and a browse, please do pop in.  If you dont know where I am, please get in touch so that I can send you directions.  Met a lovely lady early Saturday morning *waving at Sue* and then yesterday we went out tile hunting but failed.  Spent the afternoon and early evening with Jayne *waving at Jayne* and Paul cooked for us, which was very good.  Then as soon as I sat down to watch TV, I fell asleep, oopps.

So today, being the last day of the month, means that I shall be putting a little order in with Stampin' Up! If there is anything that you need please please do let me know.  As usual there will be a 50p packing and posting charge when collected from the Craft Room.  Of course you are most welcome to order via the on-line shop which is open 24 hours a day and  p+p will be £4.95 delivered direct to your door.

I have been busy working out all the dates of our next get togethers.  I have decided to add a Saturday morning get together for all the working folks, as requested.  So from 10.30 - 12.30 once a month we shall have a crafty get together on Saturday.  I will send an email out to everyone that I know and update the blog as soon as I can with the dates

Here is a card that we made last week at one of our get togethers.

The wreath was stamped and cut as as were the table and chairs.  The awning and window was stamped and coloured directly on to the card and then the coloured and cut out elements were added.  I didnt add a sentiment to mine as I am unsure who it is for yet but it is a wonderful bundle to work with.  Unfortunately this is one of the bundles that will not be in the new catalogue and it has so many possibilities.  I can certainly recommend this.  If you would like some more information about this card and how it was made, please get in touch.

Well it is blood test day, bank, a little shopping before coming home to an afternoon in the craft room.  Thank you so much for having a read and do get in touch if you want to pop over or place an order or look through the sale items or... or... or....you dont need an excuse.  Tracey x




Product List

1 comment:

Dahlia88 said...

It was lovely to meet you Tracey, also Christiana and Sheila and see your wonderful craft space. Thanks for making me so welcome. I hope to join one of your classes soon. Josie.x