Thursday

Eclipse card

Good afternoon, what dismal weather we still have.  I still think that Spring is just around the corner especially after the Camelia is starting to look the very best ever.
 It really hasnt ever looked so fine.  The new magnolia plant has lots of buds and I am just waiting for it to open.  Unfortunately we have yet had any time to get into the garden but maybe this weekend will give us an hour or two.

Here is a wonderful gift that Jane M made for me.  It is on one of the shelves in the craft room for all to see.

Thank you so much, it is wonderful.

The kitchen is just about there, we are off deciding on floor and wall tiles this weekend and then over the next couple of weeks we can get them installed and by that time I am hoping that I will have the rest of the house back to normal phew......that has been a task.

Tonight Christiana and I are off out to the harvester for an early tea and then I will be in the craft room, trying to find all those tables I have underneath lots and lots of crafting bits.  Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow and then it gives me time to play.

Thanks for popping in for a read, I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening.  Until tomorrow......tracey x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, sadly I am unable to attend the stamp club on the 20th as I have a late evening Doctor's appointment. Apologies for any inconvenience xx