Tuesday

Good morning and it is a lot warmer today.  The forecast for Derby is showers with thunder but certainly higher temperatures which will suit Christiana.

It is only a quick post today as I have all and saundry coming to the kitchen today and a snag list as long as your arm.  It wouldnt be too bad but Paul has had to go into work so I have to deal with it alone, yikes.  I will have to have a coffee or two before folk arrive.

Yesterday was a day painting and looking at some swaps to take to Telford.  We did go out to eat and I think that may be the last time but I am not counting my chickens before they hatch.

Here are the cards that I made for Sophia and Katerinas birthday.  These are my daughters and they were 25 years old on Sunday.




These were created using the large alphabet dies, stamping with floral stamps and colouring them in with just 3 colours.  Yes only 3, I was so tempted to add more but I am learning that less is more.
The cards were posted out and received in just 4 days, that is the fastest post to Cyprus yet and they loved them.  I cant wait to see the girls as it feels such a long time since we were together.  I am planning to go out in a few weeks because....I can.

Today I am finishing off a few cards and generally keeping out of the way of the kitchen fitters.  Thanks for having a read and have a terrific Tuesday x




Product List

No comments: