Wednesday

Hope your day is Magical

Good morning.  It is supposed to be hot today so I am up early and spending yet another hour or two with kitchen bits and pieces.  It is the cleaning materials, dusters and what not that are getting sorted today.

I had a lovely time yesterday afternoon and evening as lots of time was spent in the craft room with lots of wonderful visitors, we certainly put the world to rights.

Today I have a few errands to run as soon as my hands are able, I am struggling with them unfortunately.  The steroid injection didnt work its magic??? waiting to hear from the hospital to see what I can take now that I am on all the latent TB medication....one day at a time.

Here is a magical birthday card that was made a few weeks ago.  I just love this, very vanilla and greens, it looks lovely together.

I know the stamp set will be retiring but it will be staying on my shelves for a while longer.  If you would like to make a card similar please let me know and we can arrange a get together.

Lots of talk on internet sites about all the new colours that Stampin' Up! will be bringing in, those that will be leaving etc. etc. so I hope the following will help you understand what is happening




If you would like more information, see the new colours for yourself or fancy a crafty chat and a cuppa let me know.  I will be happy to meet up with you.

Right, lets get started with the day.  Thanks for having a read and I do hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x



Product List

No comments: