Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and whilst it is still warm today, it isnt going to be as hot, which I dont mind.

Yesterday was a great start to the week and to continue the theme (of having a good week), we are off into town today to buy a few bits and pieces we need.  It should be a lovely time out and I am looking forward to seeing what is new.

The garden isnt looking its best this Summer, mainly because I am struggling to get out there and we have been so focussed on the kitchen something had to give.  Having said that, we do have some wonderful blooms




I am still not great at taking photos but you get the picture so to speak.

I have been catching up with some kits.  These are nearly 9 years old.  They were originally cards made in a class and I put the kits together of all the products that I had left. I loved making these and will have so much pleasure finishing off all the other little bits and pieces that I have.  I expect it is the same for all us crafters.



Thank you for having a read today and I do hope you have a lovely day. Tracey x

No comments: