Monday

Moments

Good evening.  Life is getting rather busy here and, as usual, the blog is the first thing to put on the back burner whilst we get on with all we have to do.

After an amazing weekend catching up with so many chores it was lovely today to have an afternoon crafting with such wonderful friends.  Thank you for making Monday a nicer day.

Speaking of nice people, just look at what a very special friend made for me recently.



Not only was the box amazing but inside I got a mat, a chocolate bar and tea bags.  I can tell you that the tea bags have been used and the chocolate bar has been eaten. 

 
The mat is now sat in my craft room and I use it every day that I go in there with my cuppa. 

I have been asked to make a few cards like this so if you would like to join me, please let me know so that we can arrange a date.

Time to go and put my feet up for a while before it is time to go to bed.  Thanks for having a ready and wishing you a lovely evening. x




No comments: