Wednesday

Swaps

Good morning and what a lovely sunny day it has started to be.  Mind you yesterday started sunny and then it rained all afternoon and evening, fantastic for the plants.

We managed to get out yesterday, a lovely time was had in Derby and we managed to purchase the things that were needed, which is always a bonus.  Lunch out in a little cafe watching the world go by.

As soon as we got home I am afraid Christiana took poorly.  She had a major coughing bout lasting for nearly 3 hours fortunately, it did subside.  On the plus side, her lung consultant telephoned in the middle of all this and he heard her and suggested a medication which may be able to help so that was good.  He will call her today to discuss it with it.  I feel very blessed that this busy many in such a high position at the hospital has taken the time to get in touch.  More good news is that her lungs have not deteriorated, phew.  She has to have a test to see if she is safe to fly, something we haven't heard of before.  It is usually 6 - 8 months to get this test but the consultant has arranged it for next week which is wonderful.  This does mean that we will not be jetting off this weekend but it wont be long and I am all prepared for it whoop whoop.

Here are a couple of swaps that I received at my recent trip to Telford.  Arent they cute, thank you ladies.


The next Stampin' Up! event is in November in Birmingham.  Would you like to attend this with me?  It is open to all demonstrators and it is a fantastic experience.  The main event is all day and as it is in Birmingham, just 45 minutes on the motorway or a quick train journey away, it isnt difficult to get to.  Of course there is the added bonus of a lunch at John Lewis on the way there if staying overnight.  If this is something you would like to do please get in touch and I can tell you all about either being a hobby demonstrator selling to your family, friends and purchasing yourself or a demonstrator who would like to go and hold parties/classes etc.  It is easier than you think and I know it is one of the best things that I have ever done.

I am being brave and off for a pedicure and an hours pampering of the feet.  I know I will feel so much better afterwards.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day x


No comments: