Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning, its a bit dull here but Mr. Weatherman has said that once we get the tail end of the rain, we should have sunshine and lovely temperatures for a few days so my fingers are crossed.

I am still putting my kitchen back together and whilst it is taking longer than I thought it is so lovely to see all the things that I have.  This does mean that I have too many bits and pieces but what do I do with them all?  If you need anything kitchen wise from a rolling pin to a vase or measuring jugs etc. etc. please do let me know.  You can come for a rummage or if you know of anyone just setting up home, these items are here for the taking.

The craft room got visited for a couple of hours and I am making room in there too, arent I being good.  The sales table is getting busier and busier, I will start to advertise items soon. 

Here is one of the items I got from On Stage in Telford made by a lovely friend that I only get together with at Stampin' Up! events.

It is sat on my desk so I see it all the time and I have filled it with my important bits.  Thank you.

Right, off for more sorting of the kitchen and in the craft room this afternoon.  Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x




No comments: