Saturday

Piano Card

Good morning and whilst I may not be working, I still get that Friday feeling. I cant believe that it is still raining.  On the positive side, the plants are all in bud and the garden will soon be in full bloom, cant wait.

Yesterday was a bit and bob day but I did manage to get my bedroom straight.  I had so many 'extras' in it from the kitchen that it didnt feel like a bedroom but now it does.  The kitchen is looking good, we dont have a floor yet nor the tiles on the wall but I can use it as a kitchen and we are cooking, phew.

Tonight is Christmas card and chatter night and for £1 (for the tea and biscuit tin) it is a great chance to have some crafting fun and meet up with like minded people.  If you are local to Derby why not pop in, it would be lovely to see you.  If you need venue directions, just get in touch, all details are on the right hand side of the blog.

Here is a card I have to share with you. The keys were made with a retired punch which I just cant part with.

Paul loved it and I loved making it.  I shall give it another go with a grand piano design.

Thanks for having a read, have a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday x

  Product List

No comments: