Wednesday

My glassware creations

Good morning, it’s a bit warm on this here verandah but that isn’t a complaint.  I love being with the girls, it’s so nice to have quality time with them.  We cram so much in whilst we are here, here being Cyprus.

Everything Stampin’ Up! Still goes ahead though, like the amazing Weekly Deals


Not forgetting the Perfect Partners offer that is currently running.


 A few weeks ago I went to a class to learn how to create something with glass. 

I made this with careful tuition from Jyoti.  Once the glue is dry and the 1000's of glass pieces are stuck together, Jyoti puts it in the kiln and then she bends it to form the curve.

This is what I went home with.  I enjoyed the experience so much that I went back again a few weeks later and created these.



Both of these pieces are in my new hallway which is just about finished and I am so very pleased with it.  I shall share photos of that on another day.   I really cant recommend the craftyglassstudio in Ockbrook enough.  Jyoti is such a great tutor, it is a wonderful enviornment to learn in and some lovely samples to choose from.  

Well I had best get my skates on.  Lots to do today but hopefully we shall be ending the day with a splash in the sea and I am keeping my fingers crossed it wasn’t last Tuesday.  We had mini tornados, rain like I have never seen before, the roads turned to rivers and thunder with lightening to make your toes curl.  So many trees and road signs got blown away.

Thanks for having a read, not sure when this will get published, internet is not the best.  Tracey x

 

 


No comments: