Saturday

Good morning.  Mr Weatherman says snow but I am not convinced.  The sky is rather white and cloudy though so just in case, I have set the kitchen up to craft in, back where it all began.

These gallstones are still playing up so I am fully medicated and can cope with the pain for yet another day.  Fingers crossed it gets easier as the day goes on, its just a matter of time.  

I am still in the process of listing items that I hope to sell, used and new and if you noticed, I started a Spring Sale page on the blog.  This is for retired Stampin' Up! products and I will be adding to this page each day so please, do keep popping in to have a look.  I really do need a little more space in my craft room, hence the Spring Clean.

I dont know if you noticed but I missed off two punches that are in the On Line Exclusive promotion.

You may have to click on the image to make it bigger to see properly.  You are more than welcome to order these or anything else to come direct to your home or as usual, I will happily get them into the Craft Room for you, which you can collect.



Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia are all about to retire at the end of April.  If there are any of your favourites here, I would suggest you think about stocking up on what you need as soon as you can.  In previous years, these have sold out pretty quickly in the last few weeks of being in the catalogue.  Of course, they may not do so this year but do you want to chance it?

This is what has kept me busy over the last few months and now I see light at the end of the tunnel.

I have so enjoyed making these and am so looking forward to handing them over in a few weeks.  

After a slow start to the morning, off to start my day.  I shall be home all day if anyone wanted to pop in to pick something up from the dresser, place an order or come for a crafty chat.  Have a super Saturday.  Thanks for having a read, Tracey x 


Catalogues, promotions and links below

For those that would like to see the Online Exclusives, just click on the image below and it will take you straight there.

If you would like more information about this offer or anything else Stampin' Up! all my contact details are below.

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is a copy of the Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.

 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.

 

 







No comments: