Tuesday

So Mr. Blogger decided not to publish this yesterday, oppps.  

Good morning and wishing you a great start to yet another week.

Off our early this morning, a few chores to do before going into the Craft Room this afternoon.  I have to get a few birthday cards to get ready so will see what I have in the box.

I hope you had a good weekend.  Mine ended last night with the finishing of the Wedding Invites for my daughter who is due to get married in June.  I have had nearly 2 years notice and it has taken me that long to get them done, bit by bit.  I feel so honored to have done them.  Her sister says she wont need any for a few years, phew.

I shall also be sending out 'thank yous' to a few folk to, its always nice to receive something in the post so I thought I would do that today too.

Here is a card that I made for a friend a few weeks ago.




I love being able to make the insert and the envelope all match, one of the reasons I started to make cards.  I think it is time that I went back to basics, ohhh watch this space.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great start to the week. Tracey x

Catalogues, promotions and links below

For those that would like to see the Online Exclusives, just click on the image below and it will take you straight there.

If you would like more information about this offer or anything else Stampin' Up! all my contact details are below.

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is a copy of the Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.

 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.

 

 








 

 

 




No comments: