Wednesday

Hello March and oh my, new products from Stampin' Up!

 


Good morning and here we are, in March, another new month. 

Yesterday was a day of putting the kitchen back in order.  Hubby has taken a few weeks to get all the little wall and ceiling cracks filled (he swears that the cracks are appearing every time I bring something new into the house).  So they are filled and then the room has all been re-painted, in the same colour that it was, Cafe Latte, I love it.  So we scrubbed all the cupboard doors (the royal 'we' that is).  Everything came out of the cupboard, got sorted, wiped down and went back.  I have got so much for the charity shop/recycling and I am really pleased to say that only a couple of things were out of date.  Some sprinkles for cakes, dated 2013 and the powdered custard dated December 2022 so that isnt too bad at all is it?

I have fallen in love with all my baking equipment  again so I must try and figure out to make some time to bake during the month.  I want to make smiley faces and some cup cakes, someone will be in for a treat.

Speaking of treats

I created Pizza Box treat boxes and put in some little eggs for all the ladies that came to the craft room over the last week or so.  They went down really well and I have promised to do a quick video tutorial on how to make these boxes.  Planning it in for Thursday night.  I will let you know more tomorrow.

As it is the first of the month, the Sale A Bration has now ended.  I do hope you managed to get whatever it was that you wanted.  

It also means that the special joining offer has ended but you can still join Stampin' Up! and get a wonderful Starter Kit for £99.  You get to choose £130 worth of products and I would be really happy to help with this if it is something you are considering doing.  More details can be found by clicking on the image below.

 



How about a new kit?  Stampin' Up! has just brought out the Colourful Kaleidascope kit.  If you click on the image it will take you straight to the Stampin' Up! shop to have a look at the kit in more detail.


 I would be very happy to get this kit for you and you can collect it from The Craft Room or you can order it direct for delivery straight to your home.

To welcome the new month Stampin' Up! have introduced some new products. You won’t find these in any catalogue, they are never-before-seen products. All from the convenience of the online shop.
To have a look at them, please click on the image below, which will take you to the online shop.
 
Again, I am happy to order these for you or you can get them directly by clicking on the image or even visiting me at traceyrossos.stampinup.net

Well I am 'bottoming' the spare room this morning.  That term is something my mum used to say and I havent heard it for a while, is it something you use?  It really means a deep clean and de-clutter. Hopefully it will be an afternoon in the craft room and a catch up of emails and messages this evening.
 

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is a copy of the Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.

 

Thank you so much for having a read today and I hope you have a great start to the month of March.  Tracey x

 


 





No comments: