Thursday

It's the best day because it's your birthday card

Good morning and what a cold, wet, damp start to the day again.  The forecast for Derby is to have drizzle all day.  Unfortunately I am out and about this morning but doing nice things so I shouldnt be too bothered about the weather.  Then it is an afternoon in the craft room (fingers crossed).

Here is a nice bright sunny card that was made using the lovely Color and Contour stamp set along with Polished Pink ink, Daffodil Delight ink and Coastal Cabana ink.  



 

The sentiment is from one of the new stamp sets in the Mini Catalogue called Best Day, I think it is so different and just loved the two I used.  The sentiment is stamped on to a piece of card which was then a die cut out from the Stylish Shapes dies and then put on a die cut from the Scalloped Contours dies.  If you would like to know more please, do get in touch. 

Did you have a look at the new Online Exclusives from Stampin' Up!  Whilst they are not going to be in any catalogues, you can still order them through me if you dont already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator local to you.  I do appreciate that not everyone likes to order or browse on line so I created a flyer with the majority of products on to help show what is in the promotion.  If you click on the image, it will make it larger.


For those that would like to see more online, just click on the image below and it will take you straight there.

If you would like more information about this offer or anything else Stampin' Up! all my contact details are below. 


Well I had best go and get ready, off to pick up some Royal Albert Old Cottage Rose bits that a friend has.  This is my favourite china and my daughters are buying me bits to build up the collection.    Thank you for having a read and have a great day.  Tracey x

 

Catalogues and bits below

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and having a look at the new kits etc, here is a link.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is a copy of the Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.

 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.

 


 






 




No comments: