Wednesday

Cheeful Daisies and upcoming news

 

 

Good morning.  Well I managed to get into the Craft Room yesterday and have started the de-cluttering process.  It means that I am having a bit of a sort out and have quite a lot of crafting products that have retired, looking for new homes.  I am giving things away as well as selling things at reduced prices.  You are most welcome to pop in today to have a look if you are local or nip over to facebook, Derby Crafting Marketplace and things will be added there over the next few days.  You are also welcome to sell some of your own crafting items that you no longer use in that group.

I also started to have a play with some new stamps and dies but it seems that my 'mojo' has gone for a wander.  I think I sat for about 3 hours and produced nothing, just lots of cut out card....oh well, perhaps I will find it today.  When this happens I usually sit with a card making kit and make all the elements up. Fingers crossed

Here is one of the cards we made using the new CheerfulDaisies bundle (stamps and dies) a couple of months ago.  I saw the original card on the internet somewhere but cant find it again to give credit to the maker.  So if you see this, please do let me know.



 


Everything was cut out ready and all the lovely ladies had to do was to stamp the flowers, colour them in and then cut them out.  , The piece of embossed  Very Vanilla card was embossed using  the Basic 3D Embossing Folders in the Online Exclusives.  The patterned piece of Crumb Cake card was cut out from the Basic Borders pack and did you know you get 6 dies to create wonderful borders?  The little die for the sentiment is also included in the die set/bundle and the sentiments fit into it perfectly.  More details can be found at the end of this post.

At 11pm this evening, Stampin' Up! are restocking the Clearance Rack.  There will also be some brand new products on the Online Exclusives page as well as a new kit being launched.  As if that wasnt enough, Bonus Days are starting all over again.    

There are no links in the images at the moment but I will get them there tonight, once everything becomes live.


 




Of course, you can always visit me at 11pm tonight and see everything as it is published at traceyrossos.stampinup.net

 Friday is Festive Friday and there are a few places left if you fancy coming along.  


Tuesday I have Tuesday at Tracey's as we havent had a get together for a while.  It would be lovely to see you if you are free for an hour.  If you would like to come along but dont know where I am, just get in touch (details below) and I can give you directions.


Well I had best go and get on with my day.  Thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

Catalogues, promotions and links below

If you click on the catalogue image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  

Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.

 

If you would like to see the Online Exclusives, please click on the image below and a new window will open up with all the details.  These are products that are only available on line (not advertised in the catalogues).  If you need help with this, please do get in touch.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


The Craft Room Shares


With the new catalogue that cae out in May,  we have five new 'In Colors" which are below.  This means that the In Color Club is back. Here are the new In Colors 

Everyone in the In Color Club will purchase a monthly colour for 5 months.  Each month you get 4 sheet of A4 card, an ink pad, a Stampin' Write marker, Designer Series paper and embellishments all in one colour for the price of £19.

If this is something you would be interested in to join, do let me know.

We already have a Face Book group that you can join too.  Lots of inspiration.   

 Core Color Share

As there has been a colour refresh with the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, there are 11 new core colours and I shall organise a monthly share of all these colours. 

Here are the brand new colours

Here are the 7 returning colours


You can pick one new ink pad, two, three or as many as you wish for the price of £7.66 each and once all 11 colours have been chosen by everyone, I shall place the order for a bundle of them, getting them at a bundle/discounted price.  For 94p you can get 2 sheets of each colour of A4 card, £3.46 for a co-ordinating Stampin' Write marker as well as opting for blend pens, ink refills etc.  

If this is something you may be interested in please do get in touch.  I shall continuing having this share each month until everyone has all the colours they want.   There will even be a exclusive Face Book Group for all participants to share there makes. 

Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 


Product List

No comments: