Saturday

Happy Birthday Granddaughter and Brownies

 

 

Good morning.  After getting the craft room all spic and span we had Festive Friday last night.  A few of us got together to make Christmas cards and whether it was the heat or something else, we didnt do too well.  We just couldnt get into the swing of things but I am pleased to say that we did put the world to rights and we had a good natter and catch up.  Maybe next month will be better. 

I had a go and making brownies, the first time I have made them and goodness me, they are superb, if I do say so myself.  Something I will certainly be making again.



My mojo is still lost but hopefully after an hour or so in the craft room this afternoon I shall find it, wish me luck. 

It was my granddaughters birthday recently and here is a card that I made for her.


 The cheerleader stamp is one from my stash, and the look who's turning is a retired Stampin' Up! stamp.  The 18 is 5 die cuts all stuck together.  The cloudes were created by using a stencil that must be over 14 years old and some balmy blue ink on a blending brush.  I stamped the image on top of the clouds and then stamped it again on a seperate sheet.  I coloured the second image in and fussy cut it before sticking it to the card with dimensionals/3d foam pads.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that she liked the card as she was on holiday when she recieved it.  Dont they grow up so very quickly. 

Do you fancy a cuppa and crafty chat on Tuesday?   It would be lovely to see you if you are free for an hour.  If you would like to come along but dont know where I am, just get in touch (details below) and I can give you directions. Lots for sale on the Sales Dresser, some new products to have a look at and try them out

Did you manage to grab a bargain in the Clearance Rack?  If there is something you would like, I shall be putting an order in on Monday and if you are local to Derby, let me know what you want and you can pick it up from me.   If you click on the image below it will take you to the Stamin' Up! Clearance Rack

 


Did you see the  brand new products in the Online Exclusives page? So very pretty things and for me it has to be the truck stamp and punch bundle, this will be so handy for the men in my life. 

 


 A brand new kit, slimline cards too


And another kit which has only just made it to the UK


Bonus Day are will us right up to the end of 31st July too  

 

Well I have a few places to go this morning, including mums so I will make an early start before it gets too hot.  Thank you for having a read today and if you need any crafty help this afternoon, do get in touch.  Tracey x

Catalogues, promotions and links below

If you click on the catalogue image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  

Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.

 

If you would like to see the Online Exclusives, please click on the image below and a new window will open up with all the details.  These are products that are only available on line (not advertised in the catalogues).  If you need help with this, please do get in touch.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


The Craft Room Shares


With the new catalogue that cae out in May,  we have five new 'In Colors" which are below.  This means that the In Color Club is back. Here are the new In Colors 

Everyone in the In Color Club will purchase a monthly colour for 5 months.  Each month you get 4 sheet of A4 card, an ink pad, a Stampin' Write marker, Designer Series paper and embellishments all in one colour for the price of £19.

If this is something you would be interested in to join, do let me know.

We already have a Face Book group that you can join too.  Lots of inspiration.   

 Core Color Share

As there has been a colour refresh with the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, there are 11 new core colours and I shall organise a monthly share of all these colours. 

Here are the brand new colours

Here are the 7 returning colours


You can pick one new ink pad, two, three or as many as you wish for the price of £7.66 each and once all 11 colours have been chosen by everyone, I shall place the order for a bundle of them, getting them at a bundle/discounted price.  For 94p you can get 2 sheets of each colour of A4 card, £3.46 for a co-ordinating Stampin' Write marker as well as opting for blend pens, ink refills etc.  

If this is something you may be interested in please do get in touch.  I shall continuing having this share each month until everyone has all the colours they want.   There will even be a exclusive Face Book Group for all participants to share there makes. 

Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

No comments: