Friday

August 31st



Good morning and phew, it’s a bit warmer than what we are used to. Lovely having hugs last night, I can’t explain how much they are missed. I have a busy day with a bit of a sort out and putting things away.  A read of a book and feet up later with the sound of the waves hopefully.

I thought I would share these cards with you.  They have been created by using one of the dies in the Two Tone Flora set, the largest one. With a die cutting machine I cut out the largest die and taped it to a piece of basic white card.  Using blending brushes I coloured in the flowers and the leaves of the die, using it as a stencil. Once this was all coloured in, I removed the tape carefully and this gave me two card fronts.

 






Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day x


Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

If you would like a copy of the new mini catalogue that will go live next week, please let me know so that you nip and pick one up?

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

 

No comments: