Friday

The weekend is nearly here

 Good morning, another warm day so it’s a cool morning in the air conditioning getting a few chores done.  A nice slow start to the day as this is what holidays are for.

We had a great evening out at the very first Larnaca Jazz Festival.  We discovered a part of town that has been renovated and looks amazing.  No buildings pulled down. 



 There is the second part to the festival tonight but not on sure what the plans are yet.

Another baby card to share with you.  Lots of techniques used for this card.  

  • To start off with I used Memento ink to stamp out the elephant image.  
  • Using various grey Stampin’ Up! blending pens I coloured him in (yes, this is a he).  
  • I fussy cut (went round with the scissors to cut him out) 
  • To make sure there were no white bits, I used a black Stampin Write pen to go around the edge of the cut out elephant.  I do feel that this helps so much with elements that have been fussy cut
  • Next it was the sentiment which I printed out on a computer in to basic white card.
  • The inked clouds were created using a stencil and a small blender brush dabbed into some blue ink.  You always have to remember to gently rub off the excess of ink first, before putting it on your project. 
  • The two white clouds are from my stash and are very old.  
  • I cut down a piece of A4 thick basic white to 11” x 5 1/2”.  I then scored down the 11” side at 5 1/2” to create a square card base.  
  • I cut down a piece of A4 blue card to 5 1/4” squared and stuck this on to the front of the card base.
  • The basic white card piece was then cut down to 5” square and stuck onto the card base.  
  • Using Dimensionals /3D foam pads, I added the elephant and the white clouds. 

Something I am hoping to restart in October.  I have always loved scrapbooking, matching the papers and the photos but I haven’t been able to do any due to a bereavement.  However I want to scrapbook this holiday and Stampin’ Up! have the perfect kit to rekindle my passion.  


The kit is called, Love This Memory Notebook.  It should have everything in it for me to capture the highlights of this trip.


Thanks for having a read today, hope you have a great start to the weekend x

So the new Mini Catalogue is out and we can now order from it.  There are some wonderful items but once they have been sold out, they will not be replaced.  Here is the catalogue for you to have a look at.  You just need to click on the image below

Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

 

No comments: