Thursday

Wedding cards on a Thursday


 


Good morning, another warm day today.  We are venturing out early before it gets too hot then it is feet up at the beach for the afternoon, followed by an open air jazz festive.

The girls asked for lots of wedding cards so I have been trying my best to make them to bring with me.  I must say that I don’t have too many wedding stamps but here is an old one from my stash.  My favourite bit of creating is to get a computer generated sentiment, stamp the image out in Momento ink and then sit and colour with alcohol markers.  I find this to be so relaxing. 

I am pleased to say they both liked this card.  I also got them boxes from my new favourite shop in Derby city centre, Sostrene Greens.  I am planning a meet up for a coffee and a visit in October so if you fancy joining us, watch this space.


Do you fancy coming along to the craft room for an afternoon of card making on Saturday 7th October?  


Stampin’ Up! Are having a virtual get together and I thought I would join in too.  Do get in touch for more details.

The new mini catalogue has gone live so I have a little housekeeping to do with the blog, will get on to that next.  

Have a super day and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues and there are even more products added.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 


No comments: