Tuesday

Happy Birthday Aunt card with Dainty Delight

Good morning, after a weekend of no plans I shall continue the week in the same way.  My no plan Saturday was such a lovely day with coffee out, meeting friends and then having a wonderful walk.

Sunday started off quite strange as we encountered this at the driveway of the holiday complex


A car drove into a metal lamp post and broke it, drove across the hedge central reservation and it was left there.  A couple of hours later it was gone and we are non the wiser as to what happened?  One of life’s mysteries.

The rest of the day was spent in IKEA, I know, and then an evening with Katerina at hers with the lovely Marcy.

Monday was another no plan day and we did a little food shopping but prior to that it was lunch out.  As our favourite air conditioned shopping mall is just around the corner from Katerinas office, she was able to join us.  This was followed by a lazy afternoon and a walk along the sea front.  Well Monday is my walking group, I did the same walk, just a different location. 

Today we are taking the day as it comes, we have rain showers and thunderstorm's, the tail end of the storms in Greece we are told.  Hopefully it will all clear away soon.

We had another family birthday on Sunday for a special aunt.  This is the card I made


I used the Dainty Delight stamp set and crumb cake ink.  As I stamped on watercolour card I was able to use inks and water to colour it all in.  I usually get an acrylic block and tap it on the ink pad.  Using a water painter, I add water and then colour in my image, cleaning to ink off each time.  If you ever fancy a go at trying this with me in the craft room, do let me know and we can arrange a get together .  I put the stamped/painted image on to a Crumb Cake card base.

Well I had best go and start my day, thank you so much for having a read, Tracey x

Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues and there are quite a few of them now.  


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

 

No comments: