Saturday

Happy World Card Making Day

  


 

Good morning and Happy World Card Marking Day.  I wonder if you will be making a card or two today?

I shall be in the Craft Room this afternoon and joining the Virtual Card Making session with Stampin' Up!  There should be about 10 of us all having a go at making the cards that they will share with us.  I cant think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

So we are back from our holiday and boy, what an amazing time it was.  We are so lucky to be able to spend time with the girls, nip for a swim most days and soak up the sunshine.  It is very nice to be home too though.  

I have wanted to share this card with you for a while but the internet in Cyprus at the apartment we stay at is not the best. Alison created this wonderful card on one of our Creative Crew get togethers.   The outside of the card is just so pretty but then when you open the card up, you get an amazing surprise.





This has been created using the Two Tone Flora stamp set and dies and the Country Inn Designer Series Papers.  Stunning card.

Stampin' Up! have an amazing Starter Kit offer to celebrate their 35th Anniversary.  You can choose one of TWO offers


  •  The first option is to get 35% OFF the cost of your starter kit which means that you pay £64.35 and get £130 worth of products that you pick yourself.
  • The second option is the you get 35% MORE products included in your starter kit which means that you pay £99 and get £175.50 worth of products again, that you pick yourself.

No matter which option you pick you will also get FREE delivery to your address, FREE business supplies and to top it all a FREE place at the Virual OnStage@Home event which will take place on 11th November which is valued at £72.  As I shall be watching the event in The Craft Room you are more than welcome to join me and we can watch it together. 

If you have any questions or want to know if this is for you please do get in touch with me.  I really am always happy to help.  In fact, if you are local to Derby and want to pop in to see me why not call in on Tuesday.

If you are not local to Derby you are still welcome to get in touch and I will help as much as I can.

Oh my, another offer from Stampin' Up! which is hot off the press

 

If you have an order of £60 or more you can get it delivered FREE of charge between 9th - 11th October.  If you are able to collect your order from The Craft Room, Derby, just let me know what you would like, send over payment and then pick your order up when it is delivered and have a cuppa at the same time.

Well I had best go and start my day, first thing is to get a cake in the oven.  Thank you so much for having a read and please do leave a comment, it would be lovely to hear from you.  Tracey x





Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

 

No comments: