Wednesday

One Horse Open Sleigh card no. 1

Good morning, mr weatherman on the tv says it will rain today and continue raining for a week, oh my.  We are just about finished doing the path in the garden on the front of our house.  We just need to give it a good clean with the water jetter so that is todays plan.  I guess it will need to be done early on and then we will have to be sure the water is all swept away, before the downpour.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Last night I went to the local Community Hub for a game of bingo. It is held at our local Football Stadium and it was a lovely night, I even won a game.  We then all played Uno, my favourite card game.  If you are local to Derby and fancy coming along there is plenty of tea/coffee and snacks, a couple of games of bingo and lots of interesting company.  It is on again on Tuesday 2nd November and the more the merrier.  

 

If you fancy coming along to a Scrapbook get together this Saturday at 10am please do let me know.  I havent done any scrapbooking for the last 5 years but I feel it is time to start again as I have so many lovely items and photos and memories.  I am starting small but using a kit from Stampin' Up!  I then have a few things that the girls have asked me to create, so there is always lots to keep me busy.

Today we are off for our Covid booster.  I always have a reaction but today I am telling myself that I wont.  My parents never do but I am being positive as there are lots of things I want to be getting on with.

I had a play with some wonderful Online Exclusive papers called One Horse Open Sleigh with Sheila earlier this week.  They are £11.75 for 48 sheets of 6" x 6" papers.  


Here is the first card I made


I made an easel card out of a Crumb Cake card base and matted it with Cajun Craze card.  The piece of 6" x 6" was cut down to fit on the front.  Using Cottage Wreath and Magical Meadow stamps I added sentiments.  I am so pleased with this and cant wait to show you another one, so off to the Craft Room to get it finished.

I had best get off to start my day before the rain arrives.  Thank you so much for having a read and please, do get in touch if you need any crafting help as I am always very happy to help if I can.  Tracey x

Current Promotions from Stampin' Up!

Have you heard about the purchase price of the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit?


To celebrate the 35th Anniversay of Stampin' Up! you can join my team with one of these amazing offers  You get to pick either

Get 35% OFF THE COST of your Starter Kit.  You will pay £64.35 and pick £130 worth of products 

or

Get 35% MORE PRODUCTS with your Starter Kit.   You will pay £99 and pick £175.50 worth of products

Not only that but you will have FREE shipping, FREE business pack and as an EXTRA bonus, you will receive a FREE place a the Virtual OnStage@Home event which take place on 11th November valued at £72.  And if you would like to do this in The Craft Room with me, it would be lovely to have your company.

You can click on the JOIN image below or get in touch with me to arrange popping over and join over a cuppa.


Do you have a copy of the new Mini Brochure?  If not please let me know and I can get one out to you or you are most welcome to pop into the Craft Room and pick one up.  If you click on the image below it will take you to have a peek inside.


If you are having a bit of a browse around, dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues. Again, clicking on the picture below will take you straight to the shop to see these.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

 

 

No comments: