Sunday

Trucking Along bundle with Rocking Reindeers

 


 

Good morning, now where did that week go. It started off with a couple of things planned each day but it then grew and grew and I was busy for the whole week.  

I  had to have a hospital pre-operation assessment which was a surprise.  I didnt realised that it would take quite a long time so I was very happy to leave the hospital after two and a bit hours and go and have a cuppa with friends. 

This pre-op led to other urgent hospital appointments which I went to as well as a mammagram which had been booked for quite a while.  So it has been a lot of backwards and forwards to the hospital but I feel so lucky that we have such a service right on our front doorstep (more or less).  The facilities really are amazing and I shall be going back on 9th November to get my gall bladder removed.  To say I am frightened is an understatement so swiftly moving on.

In between these apointments I have been for a coffee in a lovely setting not too far from me with lovely company and we put the world to rights.  I do hope to go back there at the end of next month for a team meeting with my small team of crafting ladies. 

I havent had too much time for doing any crafting this week but I will make up for it today.  I have a Christmas card day planned in the craft room as soon as I have had breakfast, whoop whoop.  I am so excited.  Of course we shall cook a Sunday lunch just to remind us that it is Sunday today.

My ever growing task with the photos, is still ongoing.  Today I have 31,741 photos to go through and file away.  Hubby asked me why I am doing it but once I point out that we keep looking back on them and wanting information from them, then its a job worth doing so he agreed with me.   I will let you know the total to sort next time.  All the photographs are backed up so fingers crossed we dont loose them but I do wonder....who will want to look at them after I have gone?

Friday saw me at Memory Lane Social Events helping out a wonderful group of folk to make a couple of Christmas items.

We made these rocking reindeers and a 

Christmas log slice





Angie, in the blue, is the lady that organisers
this wonderful event
 
 
Here are the lovely ladies that we sat and chatted
to on our table
 
Stella and I who helped on the day


We had a birthday in the family this week, it was my brother in laws.  Here is the card that I made for him using the Trucking Along bundle.  This is going to be one of the stamps and punches that we shall be using in our get together in January.  

 

Did you know that there are only 2 days left, today and tomorrow to grab a bargain of the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, which you pick yourself.  I shall be in the Craft Room for the whole day today if you wanted to have a chat about this of pop in. 



To celebrate the 35th Anniversay of Stampin' Up! you can join my team with one of these amazing offers  You get to pick either

Get 35% OFF THE COST of your Starter Kit.  You will pay £64.35 and pick £130 worth of products 

or

Get 35% MORE PRODUCTS with your Starter Kit.   You will pay £99 and pick £175.50 worth of products

Not only that but you will have FREE shipping, FREE business pack and as an EXTRA bonus, you will receive a FREE place a the Virtual OnStage@Home event which take place on 11th November valued at £72.  And if you would like to do this in The Craft Room with me, it would be lovely to have your company.

You can click on the JOIN image below or get in touch with me to arrange popping over and join over a cuppa.


Do you have a copy of the new Mini Brochure?  If not please let me know and I can get one out to you or you are most welcome to pop into the Craft Room and pick one up.  If you click on the image below it will take you to have a peek inside.


If you are having a bit of a browse around, dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues. Again, clicking on the picture below will take you straight to the shop to see these.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 Thank you so much for having a read today.  Tracey x





No comments: