Monday

Scrapbooking and One Horse Open Sleigh card No. 3

 


 

Good morning, hope you had a good weekend, despite the weather.

We got up on Saturday rather concerned about the flood warnings and to find out it was just two streets away was concerning.  Fortunately things didnt get so bad where we are but the city centre is still flooded and I have heard that traffic all around Derby is at a stand still.  Fingers crossed that things soon improve.

We had our first get together for the  "Craft Room Crop" and my photos didnt arrive until 5 minutes before we cleared up.  That didnt stop me from preparing page number 2 of a double layout that I started in 2008 of my eldest daughter and youngest grand daughter. 


All I need now is the photo to finish the second page and to stick everything down.  In the meantime, it will just stay open on my desk until finished.

I did have another play with One Horse Open Sleigh papers


For this card I started with a 6 " x  6" card base in Basic White, added a Night of Navy mat followed by the wonderful sheet of Designer Series Paper which had been cut down to fit.

I used the Stylish Shapes dies to create the sentiment on the front with the words from the Magical Meadow stamp set.  The ribbon is Night of Navy and the little embellishments are from my stash.  You wont believe the amount of pretty embellishments I have, I struggle to say no to them knowing that they will come in handy....some day.  Do you save something 'just in case'?

As we had a relatively dry day yesterday, we sanded the stones on our front path, to give it a bit of a new lease of life, (the royal we of course), I did make a drink or two.  It was as though I had my own private beach for a few minutes




They dont look quite so dull now and we shouldnt have to do it again for at least two years.  The only problem is that not many folk use our front door, they come round the side, straight into the craft room.

This afternoon I am hoping to do a little more on the Christmas cards, some are half done, some need insert and others need glitter.  It will keep me out of mischief.  I do hope you have a wonderful start to the week.   

Thank you for having a read and please, do get in touch if you need any crafty help at all.  Tracey x


Current Promotions from Stampin' Up!

Have you heard about the purchase price of the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit?


To celebrate the 35th Anniversay of Stampin' Up! you can join my team with one of these amazing offers  You get to pick either

Get 35% OFF THE COST of your Starter Kit.  You will pay £64.35 and pick £130 worth of products 

or

Get 35% MORE PRODUCTS with your Starter Kit.   You will pay £99 and pick £175.50 worth of products

Not only that but you will have FREE shipping, FREE business pack and as an EXTRA bonus, you will receive a FREE place a the Virtual OnStage@Home event which take place on 11th November valued at £72.  And if you would like to do this in The Craft Room with me, it would be lovely to have your company.

You can click on the JOIN image below or get in touch with me to arrange popping over and join over a cuppa.


Do you have a copy of the new Mini Brochure?  If not please let me know and I can get one out to you or you are most welcome to pop into the Craft Room and pick one up.  If you click on the image below it will take you to have a peek inside.


If you are having a bit of a browse around, dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues. Again, clicking on the picture below will take you straight to the shop to see these.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below. 

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 


No comments: