Monday

Not enough time

.....in the day over the last week or so. Dad went into hospital for a new knee (I'm sure he is going to become the next bionic man). Unfortunately he has had one complication after another and as you can imagine, working all day and hospital each evening hasn't left a lot of time to keep the blog up to date.

Hopefully dad will be home today or tomorrow so we can all get back on track again.

Thought I would show you a card I made at a recent class I went to at Sir Stampalot in Peterborough with the talented Chris. We made 6 cards in a day and had a great time. A big thank you to Chris.




3 comments:

Karen said...

Thats very pretty Tracey. Glad you had a good day.

Love Karen xxx

Jackie said...

Excellent card Tracey. I do hope your Dad is soon home and getting around :o)
Jackie xx

Handcrafted With Love said...

A truly beautiful card Tracey and lets hope that your dad is soon up and about again ..... sending love to you all.

Love Pam xx